Thursday, September 15, 2011

We all have our First ....

Well here I am.

Like so many others, I have decided to jump into the giant whirlpool of entrepreneurship, (Ahhhhh!) and have finally decided to join the blogging world.
A place to put my Thoughts, Successes, Failures, Agitations and Delights of going forward with being a Business Owner, as well as being a Mother of 2 and a Wife.
***And doing all this while owning 3 cats. (Ya'll WILL hear about them later)

 I have had so many of All of those things occur already throughout the transition of having a hobby and having a business, but have kept them within the "walls" of family and friends up until now.
Now ... I feel that I can openly share my Experiences, Trials, Errors, Tears and Smiles with anyone who would like to hear.

This has been and will continue to be a JOURNEY of LEARNING.  Learning to not GIVE UP!

With the help, kind words and love ♥ from Incredibly Amazing Friends and Family I have learned that I have all the support in the world.

So being comforted by that, here I go ....



.... Are you along for the Journey?? :o)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and keep up the hard work. I will be getting my awesome hats soon from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!
    When you are ready to order, please send all the info/request to www.facebook.com/CanadianRAISED on the Wall :) Helps me keep organized (at least that is the goal lol)

    ReplyDelete